The digestive system is like a river that runs through us.
- Roughly 70% of your immune system is located in Digestive System.
- You have around 1,6 to 2 kg of bacteria in your digestive system that help to make vitamins, protect you against infection and run your metabolism.
- The Digestive System is often called “second brain” because it is the most innervated area of the body.
- You eat food to ultimately nourish all your cells. If you make poor food choices or if your body cannot digest, absorb or utilize the food due to poor digestive function, you probably will eventually develop signs, symptoms and finally diagnosable illnesses.
- Digestive insuffieciences contribute to a wide range of health issues, including migraine headaches, depression, arthritis, foggy thinking, autoimmune illness, autism, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, sclerosis etc…
In health and happiness,